Join WFSU on a journey designed by experienced travel experts especially for the curious public media traveler.
WFSU’s professional hosts and guides will give you a taste of local culture, explore iconic sites and uncover hidden gems. Even better, you don’t have to plan!
- Connect with like-minded public media fans who share your interests.
- Feel like a local in a foreign country with tour guides who speak the language and know the sights
- Learn interesting facts and discover the best features of the region
- Enjoy the special advantages of traveling with a small group
There is no registration fee to join the WFSU Travel Club. Partial proceeds benefit WFSU.
Switzerland and Germany with Oberammergau Passion Play
June 12 – 20, 2022
- Shades of Ireland with Northern Ireland – November 2021
- London and Paris with Highclere Palace – August 2020
- The Canadian Rockies by train – September 2019
- British Landscapes with Highclere Castle – April 2019
- Christmas cruise on the Danube – November 2018
- Taste of Vietnam – April 2018
- Wonders of the South Pacific (Australia and New Zealand) – February 2018
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta – October 2017
- The Magical Northern Lights of Iceland – February 2017
- Reflections of Italy – October 2016
- Shades of Ireland – March 2015
- The World of Downton Abbey – September 2013